Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Troy NY 07/20/16
Topic Started: Jul 21 2016, 09:17 PM (539 Views)
downonwarren

Was happy to get a chance to see the Felice Brothers for the first time in a >2 years at this free outdoor early evening concert in Troy, NY. A band called The Parlor opened - I only caught the Parlor's last 3 songs but they were pretty cool and worth a listen.

Felice Brothers were very good and one had to appreciate for a free show when they could have mailed it in a bit that they were full throttle and kicked out 25+ songs! New drummer more than held his own. Here's a set list - the songs are complete (maybe I missed one) but the order is ballpark as I wrote this down only after. There was one song I had never heard but from other set lists on this forum I surmise must have been "Wolves" so that's what I list below.

Musical highlight for me was how they melded the outro of Chinatown to the intro of River Jordan. All the Life in the Dark songs were played pretty close to the album version.

lion
aerosol
triumph
plunder
murder by mistletoe
whiskey
civic
life in the dark
Saturday night
sally
cherry licorice
silver in the shadow
sell the house
wolves
tenderly
Lincoln
diamond belle
marie
take this bread
Cumberland gap
dancing on the wing
Chinatown
river Jordan - many rivers to cross
Frankie
limo
Offline Profile Quote Rules

RaggedGlory
Member Avatar

Really good set-list. Happy to see River Jordan, one of my most favorite live songs they do.

May have to get a little road trip going to catch one of the shows on this tour.
Offline Profile Quote Rules

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Live Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply